Will Ride Guided E-bike Tours
Adelaide Hills - Cleland National Park
Each Will Ride E-bike Guided Tour includes:
- 2 hour guided tour with 15 minute briefing
- An experienced Will Ride tour guide to escort the group throughout the ride
- Dedicated fleet of top of the range dual suspension E-bikes (Giant/Specialized)
- Bikes sized to fit each client (S,M,L,XL) with sizing to be provided to Will Ride in advance
- Skill tips by certified coaches for a more enjoyable ride
- Bicycle helmets for the duration of the ride
- Will Ride voucher for discount on bikes, parts, and accessories in store
- National Park entry pass
- Post ride refreshments
(can be pre-ordered with additional costs agreed prior to confirmation)
- Additional Will Ride guides for larger groups (Contact us for groups over 6)
- Gift Bags (e.g. for corporates/conference organisers)
- Experienced Photographer (subject to availability – advance notice required)
- Specialist skills coaching by Will Ride owner/founder (ideal for smaller groups, min 4)
- Will Ride branded merchandise / water bottle for each participant
- Special transportation needs. (Please note, Guided Tours will depart from the nominated Tour departure point determined by Will Ride on the day depending on rider skill level and weather.
Each tour incorporates a Will Ride specific E-bike route through Cleland Conservation Park in the Adelaide Hills, including a special trail around the Cleland Wildlife Park, except on days when there is a total fire ban or the park is closed for other reasons.
Time spent riding: 2 hours of riding for each group provides a fantastic experience as the E-bikes allow everyone to cover over 20kms of mountain bike trails and traverse 1000m elevation.
Pricing – per person per 2 hour tour
Will Ride Guided Tour - 2 hour tour
- 4 people per Tour
AUD$220 per person* (Minimum of 4 and a maximum of 6 people per Tour booking) includes cost for 1 dedicated Will Ride Tour guide (total 1 Guide)
- 6 - 8 people per Tour
AUD$210 per person* (Minimum of 5 and a maximum of 8 people per Tour booking) plus $210 for one Additional Tour guide (total 2 Guides)
- 9 - 12 people per Tour
AUD$195 per person* (Minimum of 9 and a maximum 12 people per Tour booking) plus $600 for 2 Additional Tour guides (total 3 Guides)
- Optional Extras (to be agreed at the time of booking)*
*All prices are including GST.
• Deposit 50% within 24 hours of confirmation of booking
• Balance 50% not later than 48 hours prior to commencement of the Guided Tour
Cancellation fees and refunds
Will Ride is a small business and as our bike stock needs to be blocked and allocated for confirmed bookings, we have a 50% cancellation fee if cancellation is made up to 7 days prior to the scheduled date of the tour and a 75% cancellation fee if cancellation is made less than 7 days prior to the scheduled date of the tour. In the event of inclement weather or for safety reasons (as determined by Will Ride and notified to the client), Will Ride reserves the right to re-schedule the date of the tour to another date of its choosing in collaboration with the client. No compensation will be due in such eventuality unless Will Ride is not able to offer a re-scheduled date within 7 days after the original date in which case Will Ride will refund or credit of 75% of the total fee.
Terms and Conditions
Special terms and conditions apply to all guided tours and please note that Will Ride reserves the right to amend and re-issue those terms and conditions at any time up until final confirmation and acceptance of order. Full details on request. Please note that it is a policy of Will Ride not to accept women who are pregnant on Guided Tours.
Medical Conditions and Allergies
It is a fundamental condition of booking a Will Ride Guided Tour that:
- All medical conditions (including pregnancy) and any allergies of each proposed participant/rider are fully disclosed to Will Ride at least 72 hours prior to the Guided Tour;
- All proposed participants/riders agree to sign a Will Ride waiver prior to commencement of the Guided Tour. Full details of waiver available on website; and
- Will Ride reserves the right not to accept individual participants for safety reasons.
Here at Will Ride Adelaide we believe E-bikes are for everyone
Men and Women - All ages – all fitness levels
E-bikes allow people to feel equal amongst experienced and non-experienced riders and individuals of differing strengths and abilities.
Work colleagues and conference attendees
For work colleagues and conference attendees, E-bikes are a great way to socialise and network easily in a safe and refreshing outdoor environment. The equalising capabilities of these power assisted bikes enable you to stay together and ride at the same pace without pressure and/or push individually with a lower power assist – as you prefer.
E-bikes complement other fitness regimens and broaden training options.
Families and friends ages:
Siblings, parents, friends, work colleagues, can ride together, keep up with each other, cover more ground, go over more interesting trails and terrain and have a happier and healthier riding experience with one another.
- 13-17 year olds
Ride further to and from school and then to the trails or MTB parks without necessarily needing a lift from parents.
- 18-25 year olds
Car mobility becoming less attractive hence E-bikes are a great way to commute between home and work or home and study and to easily gather as friends particularly on weekends.
- 25-50 year olds
Can replace their enduro bike with an E-bike. E-bikes are capable of high performance on trails.
- 50-80 year olds
Can feel a new type of freedom and adrenaline in a safe enjoyable environment.
E-bikes help hone skills with improved efficiency by riding more trail in the same amount of time.
Cross Country riders/racers
E-bikes hone skills with improved efficiency by riding more trail in the same amount of time, as well as cadence training due to adjustable electrical power output.
Downhill Mountain bike riders/racers
E-bikes are outstanding training for downhill racing and facilitating improved training efficiency through more time on the trail to hone skills, Training concentration, e.g. E-bikes force riders to select line choice riding up single track.
Individuals with injuries
Excellent for rehabilitation – with proper supervision, E-bikes can take the edge off chronic injury, such as back or knee pain and allow people to control and moderate exercise and regain strength, muscle function, and flexibility.
Stay fit and healthy both physically and mentally. A new fun and motivating social activity.