Terms and Conditions
This website page explains the terms and conditions associated with engaging with Will Ride Pty Ltd (“Will Ride”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”).
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The content and images on the Will Ride website are either our own or the property of another organisation or individuals that has authorised their use by Will Ride. As such, we would appreciate it if you would not publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or images on the site.
Website details including pricing and descriptions
Whilst we try and ensure that all product details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, we are only human and errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any E-Bike or E-Bike part or accessory which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. Will Ride will match any price you see advertised online or in store by Will Ride for the same item. The item must be identical, including in size, colour and style.
All refunds, exchanges and/or store credits are at discretion of staff. For all E-Bike purchases, please call at least three days prior to pickup to allow your E-Bike to be ready with no delay.
Links from other websites
If we link to other websites, we take no responsibility for the content of, and make no representations as to the accuracy of any third-party websites we may link to from this Website.
Tour Cancellation Fees and Refunds
Will Ride is a small business and as our E-Bike fleet needs to be blocked and allocated for confirmed bookings, we have a 50% cancellation fee if cancellation is made up to 7 days prior to the scheduled date of the tour and a 75% cancellation fee if cancellation is made less than 7 days prior to the scheduled date of the tour. In the event of inclement weather or for safety reasons (as determined by Will Ride and notified to the client), Will Ride reserves the right to re-schedule the date of the tour to another date of its choosing in collaboration with the client. No compensation will be due in such eventuality unless Will Ride is not able to offer a re-scheduled date within 7 days after the original date in which case Will Ride will refund or credit of 75% of the total fee.
Special terms and conditions apply to all guided E-Bike tours and please note that Will Ride reserves the right to amend and re-issue those terms and conditions at any time up until final confirmation and acceptance of order. Full details on request.
Please note that it is with regret that Will Ride cannot accommodate pregnant women on Guided Tours, Hires and Test Rides.
Medical Conditions and Allergies on Tour
It is a fundamental condition of booking a Will Ride Guided E-Bike Tour that:
- All medical conditions (including pregnancy) and any allergies of each proposed participant/rider are fully disclosed to Will Ride at least 72 hours prior to the Guided Tour;
- All proposed participants/riders agree to sign a Will Ride waiver prior to commencement of the Guided Tour. Full details of waiver available on the Will Ride website; and
- Will Ride reserves the right not to accept individual participants for safety reasons.
You are liable for the E-Bike if it's stolen while out on a ride so please keep the bike in sight at all times.
We understand wear and tear is normal on a bike and we cover this cost, however if any parts are broken, damaged beyond being serviceable, or cosmetically damaged due to transport or misuse we charge for replacement parts to keep our bikes in good working order for the next customer to hire.
What’s covered by Will Ride:
- Tyre cuts and flat tyres
- Small scratches from wear and tear
- Broken spokes or chain
- Brake pad wear
- Worn chain and cassette
- Handlebar grip damage
- Bent pedals only (not bent cranks)
What’s not covered by Will Ride:
- Common damage to avoid
— Bike being stolen
— Bent cranks, brake levers or derailleurs
— Frame and fork scratches which de-value the bike significantly
— Scratches from transporting bikes (especially longer travel, for example: Flinders Ranges)
— Scratches on suspension stanchions
— Dented wheels
— Broken frame (if not considered warranty by
— Broken lights, and/or mounts, pannier rack, mudguards from misuse
— Broken charger cables or chargers, plastic battery guards or handlebar
— E-Bike remotes
On return of the hire bike, our staff will check in and inspect the bike for damage. We appreciate your honesty. If you would like more clarification, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
At the time of hire collection, all Will Ride E-Bike hire and tour customers are obligated to read and sign a Waiver form outlining the conditions of use. A copy of the full waiver can be found here - https://waiver.fr/p-pFKfB
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of South Australia, Australia and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of South Australia, Australia.
The statutory warranty valid at the time of delivery applies to all models.
- A manufacturing or material error exists.
- The cause of the change in the product is not natural or function-related ageing or wear.
- The damage was not caused by using the bike for other than the intended purpose.
Excluded from the warranty:
- Damage caused by improper use and major force.
- Damage resulting from improper or inadequate maintenance and non-professional repairs, modifications or replacement of parts on the bicycle. (Especially any speed tampering device).
- Accident damage or damage caused by other external factors.
- Repairs carried out with used parts or damage that occurs as a consequence of this.
- Damage resulting from competitive use.
- Special equipment, accessories or non-standard equipment; in particular technical modifications.
- Damage caused by improper or inadequate maintenance (e.g. from cleaning electronic components with a strong jet of water, transporting the E-Bike on a rack, or failing to keep the drivetrain clean and lubricated).
- Fluctuations in consumption and in the battery power or the age-related decrease in the capacity.
These are technically unavoidable, for this reason, they do not count as defects.
The following are considered wear parts under the statutory warranty:
- Rims in connection with rim brakes
- Brake pads
- Bike chains and toothed belts
- Chain wheels, sprockets, bottom brackets and jockey wheels
- Lamps in the lighting equipment
- Handlebar tape and grips
- Hydraulic oils and lubricants
- Gear-shift and brake cables
- Paint finishes