Tern GSD S10 CX - Yellow - 500WH
This item is 'click & collect' only
This item is only available for click & collect. After your online purchase, give us a ring and we can organise a time to pick up your brand new E-Bike after we've assembled it in store.
The Tern GSD S10 E-Bike is still small, but even more useful.
With a 200 kg (440 lb) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight, the GSD is ready to replace your car. It’ll let you carry two kids plus groceries, or a whole lot of cargo—but it’s the same length as a regular bike. Built-in dual-battery technology lets you ride all day, while space-saving features like FlatFold and Vertical Parking make the GSD incredibly easy to own and use.
Carries Your Family
Our ecosystem of passenger-carrying accessories fits your family—now, and five years from now. Carry two little ones in child seats and watch as they grow into (and out of) the Clubhouse. Give your spouse a lift on date night with the Captain’s Chair. Snap a photo of the day your teen graduates to carrying you.
One Size Fits Most
The GSD has an adjustable cockpit that resizes in seconds and without tools to fit riders 150 – 195 cm tall (4’11” – 6’5”), so you can easily share it with your family. The updated frame geometry with a slacker seat tube angle and higher handlebars also means the GSD doesn’t just fit—it’s more comfortable too.
The GSD is made to fit your life, including all your stuff. Our ecosystem of accessories includes a wide range of cargo-carrying gear designed to keep your loads secure and stable for wobble-free hauling. You may not have thought of using a bike to pick up groceries, home improvement supplies, or plants for your garden—but now you will.
Easy to Manage
The GSD’s unique geometry makes for super stable riding, no matter what you’re hauling (or how wiggly your kids are). The low centre of gravity lets even smaller riders confidently manage heavy loads, and the step-thru frame makes getting on and off the bike a breeze. Plus, we’ve made it easier for the rider’s feet to reach the ground at stops.
Keeping your kids dry and cozy is the key to happier rides and fewer complaints. The new Clubhouse Fort transforms the GSD into an all-weather solution to carry young passengers all year round.
- 200 kg Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight
- Bosch® Cargo Line Motor provides up to 85 Nm of torque and 400% support
- Bosch dual-battery system (400/900 Wh) for a range of up to 195 km
- Shimano® Deore 1 × 10-speed hub for smooth, efficient shifting
- Adjustable cockpit comfortably fits riders 150 – 195 cm
- Super tough Atlas Lockstand™ auto-locks when engaged—just press a button on the handlebars to unlock
- Heavy-duty frame-integrated rear rack and integrated lower decks
- Powerful and responsive Magura® MT5 eSTOP 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes
- Always-on RearStop™ Brake Light helps you safely signal stops
- Integrated Abus® Wheel Lock, keyed-alike with the battery
- Upgraded Atlas Wheels™ with custom CNC machined hubs for extra strength and durability
- Wide range of cargo- and passenger-carrying accessories
- Fits two Thule® Yepp Maxi seats, no adapters needed
Detailed product specifications are available on the Tern website.