SPECIALIZED 2021 Turbo Kenevo Comp
This item is 'click & collect' only
This item is only available for click & collect. After your online purchase, give us a ring and we can organise a time to pick up your brand new E-Bike after we've assembled it in store.
The new Kenevo gains a stiffer, lower-slung Sidearm-style chassis and more aggressive geometry. And like the new Enduro, the Kenevo features an axle path and suspension that give you the smoothest, fastest ride over the roughest possible terrain. It all adds up to a bike that provides you with a whole new level of confidence and control on the toughest trails.MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Kenevo’s Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedalling input by a mind blowing 410%. And as for range, our 500-watt hour battery provides you with plenty of range. What’s more, the Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
- M5 alloy Sidearm frame offers outstanding ride quality and control.
- Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market.
- 180mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of Marzocchi fork and a Fox shock.
- The completely redesigned alloy Kenevo frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical Sidearm design, and a new axle path and leverage curve that give the bike insane levels of control in the most challenging trails.
- Marzzochi Bomber Z1 air-sprung fork provides 180mm of smooth, controlled front suspension. Features include a proven FOX GRIP damper and EVOL air spring. Simple, reliable and absolutely capable of swallowing any rock or root that comes your way.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 500Wh capacity. That powerful battery is seamlessly integrated inside the frame and is easily removed in seconds, with a single hex wrench.
Detailed product specifications can be found on the Specialized website.