- Dusty Turquoise / Black - Small
- Dusty Turquoise / Black - Medium
- Dusty Turquoise / Black - Large
- Dusty Turquoise / Black - Extra Large
- Rocket Red / Black - Small
- Rocket Red / Black - Medium
- Rocket Red / Black - Large
- Rocket Red / Black - Extra Large
Specialized 2021 Turbo Levo SL Comp
This item is preorder only
This item is only available for preorder at this time.
This item is 'click & collect' only
This item is only available for click & collect. After your online purchase, give us a ring and we can organise a time to pick up your brand new E-Bike after we've assembled it in store.
The Turbo Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of the Specialized Stumpjumper...and adds just enough power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass. Thanks to a clever component selection, the Turbo Levo SL Comp brings all of that rad down to an equally-rad price point.
It’s You, Just Going Faster and Farther.
The Turbo Levo SL is effectively a Stumpjumper that lets you embark on ridiculously long adventures with no fear of bonking and helps you snag three laps of your favorite trail instead of just one. Looking for a tonne of power and range? Check out the Turbo Levo and Kenevo models. Want a bike, on the other hand, that simply feels like you—a faster you, with the power to ride more trails, kind of you? That's Turbo Levo SL.
Tune it to Your Style.
By connecting with the Specialized Mission Control App, you can tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don't want to connect? No worries—the simple Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to just climb on and ride all day.
• Lightweight, alloy Stumpjumper-inspired frame is pure ride quality and control.
• Ultra-smooth and lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your pedalling power.
• 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of FOX's 34 fork and DPS shock.
Product specifications and manuals are available on the Specialized website - https://www.specialized.com/au...