SPECIALIZED 2021 S-Works Turbo Creo SL
This item is 'click & collect' only
This item is only available for click & collect. After your online purchase, give us a ring and we can organise a time to pick up your brand new E-Bike after we've assembled it in store.
Like all of the Specialized S-Works E-Bikes, the S-Works Turbo Creo SL is a pinnacle build. The FACT 11r chassis and Future Shock 2.0 with a hydraulic damper is dressed with a 1x build that includes SRAM Red AXS eTap, a SRAM XX1 Eagle rear derailleur, and a 10-50t cassette for an incredible gear range. It rolls on Roval Terra CLX EVO Disc carbon wheels and 30mm S-Works Turbo tires. And to finish off the build, Specialized included their S-Works Carbon Hover bars, an S-Works Future Stem, and a Body Geometry S-Works Power saddle. They are also throwing in a range extender too, because you're never going to want to stop riding this bike.
Specialized have a long history of developing the world's highest performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Diverge—each one dominates their respective category, featuring the best technologies in the industry. And while that's a tough palmarès to follow, the Turbo Creo SL redefines e-road bike performance. It's lightweight, smooth, capable, and lively—all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. It's you, only faster.
- The Creo SL SWORKS is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our included range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries— the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With the Future Shock 2.0, you'll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
- We’ve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and female. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we've developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders—one that's comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream.
Detailed product specifications are available on the Specialized website.