Tern 2020 Vektron Q9 (Foldable)
This item is 'click & collect' only
This item is only available for click & collect. After your online purchase, give us a ring and we can organise a time to pick up your brand new E-Bike after we've assembled it in store.
The Vektron is a best-in-class electric bike that folds in 10 seconds to go on trains, in cars, and under desks. With an electric drivetrain, 20” wheel bikes are just as fast as 700c. That means riders can enjoy all the benefits of small wheels—compact size, low center of gravity, quick acceleration, maneuverable handling, and plenty of cargo space—with big wheel speed.
The Vektron Q9 is equipped with hydraulic disc brakes, a sturdy rear rack, Valo Direct light, and fenders—so it is ideal for all-season commuting in the city.
- German-engineered Bosch Active Line electric drivetrain—the industry leader in electric bike technology
- Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- New frame design, with a reclining battery for a lower center of gravity and better ride
- Integrated Atlas Rack works seamlessly with Thule Yepp Maxi and Nexxt Maxi child seats—no adapters needed
- Resizes in seconds to fit riders 147 – 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”) so a single bike can be shared by the family
Product specifications can be found on the Tern website - https://www.ternbicycles.com/a...