2020 BRAND NEW ARRIVAL!
E-road is here!
Call Will Ride for more info 7007 0811
The Specialized Turbo Creo SL Expert features a Fact 11r carbon chassis. Yes, the same one on the S-Works model, and you’ll also get the new Future Shock 2.0. For the spec, included a 1x Shimano Ultegra Di2 build with an XT rear derailleur and an 11-42t cassette to take on shifting and braking duties, while Roval C 38 Disc carbon wheels get wrapped in 28mm Turbo Pro tires to keep you rolling worry-free and super fast. And filling out the build are our Future Stem Pro, alloy Expert Hover bars, and our fan-favorite Body Geometry Power Expert saddle.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with Specialized Mission Control App, you’re able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit.
- With the Future Shock 2.0, you’ll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
- Specialized have learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and female. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, Specialized developed a geometry that’s best-fit for all riders—one that’s comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream.