Founded in 2017 by South Australian World Cup mountain bike rider Will Rischbieth, Will Ride offers first-class service, expertise and advice.
The Will Ride difference:
- Australia’s leading E-Bike retailer.
- Highly trained E-bike technicians and sales staff
- Huge range of E-bike spare parts
- MTBA Certified Road and Mountain bike coaches
- Over 60 E-bikes to choose from in the one store
- Short and long-term rentals and guided tours so you can find the right bike for you.
- First-class service and repairs to keep your bike in perfect working order.
- Reliable roadside assistance to get you back up and riding as soon as possible.
- A one stop E-bike shop. We have all you need, from E-bikes to spare parts, gift vouchers, to hire bikes and guided E-bike experiences.
About the Founder Will Rischbieth
“I've loved bikes for as long as I can remember. My childhood was spent building tracks and racing around the Adelaide Hills with my friends, many of whom are now working alongside me. It is my hope that our team and the E-Bikes we love inspire more people to experience the joy of riding.”
Will Rischbieth is well known within national and international Mountain bike and Downhill circles as a former successful World Cup racer and competitor, and having been selected to race for Australia in both Junior and Elite Men competition. Will competed for a number of years until retiring due a back injury that made it difficult to continue at the same level. He then pursued an enjoyable diesel mechanic career (and developed an interest in power systems) while his dreams of sharing his passion and commitment to cycling simmered in the background.
Will purchased the first Giant Dirt E-Bike to land in South Australia and after some solid bike testing between his dad and himself, realised the positive impact E-Bikes could have on people’s lives, especially for people new to cycling. Will brings his love of cycling, his technical expertise, and his racing career to the fore at Will Ride, growing it into the premier E-Bike specialist business in Australia.
As a technician, a coach, a tour guide and mentor he remains a passionate advocate for cycling for recreation, commuting, racing, fitness and fun.